How do I write a new blog post?
- Click the Login link under Login + Register.
- Enter your Username and Password and click the “Log In” button.
- Click “Add New” under Posts.
- Click the categories that the blog entry you are posting belongs to under Categories. You can select multiple categories. For example, select Audile for Word and Bronx for Place. This is an IMPORTANT step that you musn’t forget in order to display your post under the appropriate categories.
- Give your blog post a title under Title and write your blog post.
- You may now attach your own media or a location to your blog post. Please see “How do I attach photo, video or a location to my blog post?” below.
- Click Submit for Review to submit your post. Your post will be moderated by Abecedarium staff and will be published upon approval.
How do I attach photos to my blog post?
- Please click the corresponding media icon to add photos or sounds to your blog post.
- A new image uploader window will popup.
- Click Select Files
- A file dialog box will popup. Please select a desired image file (jpeg file only).
- Select Alignment and Size (optional)
- Click “Insert into Post”. A selected image will be inserted into the editor window.
How do I attach videos to my blog post?
- You must first upload your video to YouTube.com or Vimeo.
- Click the corresponding video button . A popup window will appear. Enter the full http URL web address of the YouTube/Vimeo movie you would like to link to your Abecedarium:NYC blog post.
How do I attach a location to my blog post?
- Under “Geolocation” at the bottom of the page, enter an address and click “Load”.
- A link to Google Map will be attached to your blog post.